DraftSight® helps users create new drawings and access existing DWG files with a powerful design solution that meets their 2D CAD needs.
For students, educators, hobbyists and others who need a straightforward 2D CAD product, DraftSight provides many useful tools to fulfill their essential drafting and documentation needs:
• Draw tools to create basic elements such as lines, polylines, arcs, circles, ellipses, tables, hatches and clouds.
• Modify tools to perform move, copy, rotate, mirror, pattern, scale, trim, chamfer and split.
• Dimensioning tools to measure distances between objects.
• Layer tools to organize a drawing.
• Blocks to combine a collection of entities together into a single named object.
• Attach a drawing to add an external reference to the current drawing.
• Print to output a drawing to a plotter, printer or file.
• SVG scalable icons to support high-resolution (4K) displays